The role of Material Resource Planning Specialist is to assure the availability of packaging materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe.
Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality and candor.
The role of Material Resource Planning Specialist is to assure the availability of packaging materials for some of the plants based in Western Europe. This includes coordination of packaging material changeovers and alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide and communicate weekly & monthly reports, analyze production demands and stock usage. Within this role you will also ensure effective communication and co-ordination between all plants and suppliers.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage
- Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data and material contracts in SAP
- Provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align on production schedules and security stocks
- Monitoring supplier delivery performance
- In case of material shortages you will escalate these issues to Zone Planning Managers and Schedulers in various geographical locations
- Participating in meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials
- Manage consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability
- Working on improvements, participation in special projects as needed
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- University education in Economics, Logistics, International Trade or relevant field is preferred
- Previous work experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar position would be a great advantage
- Advanced to fluent level of English and German (spoken and written)
- Experience in SAP or ERP system preferred
- Strong coordinating, planning, analytical, problem solving skills and accuracy
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, stress resistant and flexible
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- Continuous professional & personal development
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Opportunity to use EU languages on a daily basis
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Modern office building near public transportation
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Apply for Supply Chain Analyst with GERMAN
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.